Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In my runner
You must be registered for see images attach

galaxy s3

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
In my runner

galaxy s3

acccording to my visual calcuations,, the 2x4 under the tire trick didnt work too well for you. It never works, i dont know why people try. lol

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is true! I was hoping to activate the vdc. I ended up walking it oit of that hole

galaxy s3

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Your probably going to get some really bad vibrations if you try to drive it with it being broken.

I drove 45 minutes home with it all shattered like that, only time i really drive my truck is 2 miles a day to the gym and back. it drives fine but sounds like i have a bag of marbles spinnin under my truck, but i gutted it all and all thats left is the parts that are still in tact, hopefully its more quiet :Insane::Insane:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I drove 45 minutes home with it all shattered like that, only time i really drive my truck is 2 miles a day to the gym and back. it drives fine but sounds like i have a bag of marbles spinnin under my truck, but i gutted it all and all thats left is the parts that are still in tact, hopefully its more quiet :Insane::Insane:

Dang when mine broke I couldn't go over 25mph.