Carnage and Stuck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve83

Reaction score
If you're ever looking for a place to wheel, download the GoogleEarth placemarker collections from here:
http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=835691&Number=1387488#Post1387488
There are about a thousand legal spots in the US included so far.

I haven't stuck the dually yet, but I don't wheel it like I used to my Bronco. Its first stuck was the backside of a mountain in S.AZ - I thought it was gonna take a Chinook to get it out, but 2 4WD Chevys were able to give me enough traction to drive up a wall. But it has dug holes from there to NC, mainly in SoWeLA & E.TX. After I moved here, I pretty much gave up on mud - I stick to the rocks & trees as much as possible.

You must be registered for see images attach

Froggy33

Reaction score
This is from a couple months ago. Me and my buddies 4x4ing in the snow... didn't end well

That was fine pulled him out easy. We were going up to a little lake when I slid off a bit of an uphill and that was it

$700 tow bill later and i was finally out...
My buddy got stuck behind me. ended up dragging his 2012 dodge on a tree and he blew a cv joint, but it was still a fun trip :)

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the day i got stuck had about 5 trucks come try to pull me out by just pulling broke every single strap by doing so. next day went out with some shovels and a come along two chains and a high jack and some wood and then came right out. i went to turn around thinking that i wouldnt get stuck:badidea: but hit a hole that screwed me over. where i got stuck is covered in water because the snake river is high

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
the day i got stuck had about 5 trucks come try to pull me out by just pulling broke every single strap by doing so. next day went out with some shovels and a come along two chains and a high jack and some wood and then came right out. i went to turn around thinking that i wouldnt get stuck:badidea: but hit a hole that screwed me over. where i got stuck is covered in water because the snake river is high

sick truck man wana come sas mine for me?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Got another one! Cruising a river road near North Bend, WA and hit one of the many mudpits along the side on our way back home.

Swung a bit wide and ended up digging down into some soft muck.

Got the bumper stuck to, so I had to dig that out before I was going anywhere. That WARN bumper has a shovel/axe holder underneath which seems like pretty poor placement considering I've gotten the bumper buried twice so far.. Thankfully I keep my shovel in the cab, will probably just remove the bracket so there's less to get hung up.

About 20 minutes of moving mud, a whole lotta rockin, and having my buddy sit in the bed got me out. Got a real nice coat of mud all around.

I think I see your problem here.... You have one of those ghost winches. They don't work worth a ****!!! :lol:

Carzy90

Reaction score
I think I see your problem here.... You have one of those ghost winches. They don't work worth a ****!!! :lol:

Haha wellll I do have the winch but want to do a dual battery setup before hooking it up... But like I mentioned, the shovel/axe holder that was mounted under the bumper was just a giant mud anchor, finally pulled it off and have loads more clearance up front.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I have a few new ones to share.. lol all are stuck pics

me = stuck, my friend made it out

same hole as the first pic i got stuck again lol