Can someone verify I've got the correct FPR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How does that work if it is rated at 36PSI? The vortec spec is 56-62 PSI.

It seems that it's free flow rating goes to 72 GPH. I'm no ASE mechanic by trade but my truck runs within spec both at idle and with some throttle. I have this part in my 2000 7.4l....

RedChevy44

Reaction score
It seems that it's free flow rating goes to 72 GPH. I'm no ASE mechanic by trade but my truck runs within spec both at idle and with some throttle. I have this part in my 2000 7.4l....

Interesting, I ordered the other AC Delco fuel pressure regulator that RockAuto lists because of the 36 psi fuel spec on this one. I am still having issues with my fuel system and am about to try the Delphi regulator.

John B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interesting, I ordered the other AC Delco fuel pressure regulator that RockAuto lists because of the 36 psi fuel spec on this one. I am still having issues with my fuel system and am about to try the Delphi regulator.

Start a thread about it. There are lots of us that have had those problems. Someone can probably chime and and get to the root of your problem.