Can someone explain to me how the A/C in my truck works?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, the background is that I'm trying to install 05+ Silverado eFans in my truck and because I have the capabilities, I want to fully integrate the functions of the eFans into the A/C on the truck. Such as bumping the idle up, kicking fans on when the A/C is on, turning the fans off at high speed, and etc.

What I'm trying to understand is the high, low and cycling switches and how they operate the system? There are pins on the 0411 ECU that I need to associate and I need to understand the stock system to see if I need to update the tune, and or if the switches will work.

It would be helpful too to get an understanding of what temp or pressure that the switches will turn on and off. The A/C system is completely stock on my truck, and was put into the stock location when the LS swap was done. My truck is listed in the signature.

ryeguy2006a

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not able to view anything? The site it links to on the first post said something about copyrights and it's not accessible to the public

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

That should help.