Camper Top Interchangability?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Is anyone aware if camper tops designed for a 99-07 6.5ft camper top will fit the fleetside 6.5ft bed? Kinda want to get a camper top to both use when camping with friends, transporting my hound to the lake and around town, and because extended cabs with campers just look great honestly.

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is anyone aware if camper tops designed for a 99-07 6.5ft camper top will fit the fleetside 6.5ft bed? Kinda want to get a camper top to both use when camping with friends, transporting my hound to the lake and around town, and because extended cabs with campers just look great honestly.
If the inside width is the same, or similar, it should fit. I put a cap from a jeep comanche onto my S10 for a road trip and just had to make a couple of wooden rails since the S10 bed tapers inwards towards the rear.

shorepatrol

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It will bolt on sure. But it won’t “fit” and looks terrible imo

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
It will bolt on sure. But it won’t “fit” and looks terrible imo

I'm just exploring options short of buying a custom one made for my truck. Definitely going for a look like your profile pic shows, that's beautiful.