Calling ALL Tahoe Limited's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Hey guys, been out for a while. Busy working, going back to school, starting down a new career path. Anyways, I have a HUGE stockpile of parts for the truck sitting around, and I'm going to slowly start getting to them. First ones, I found a set of OEM Tahoe Limited side skirts and brackets (after lots and lots of searching).

Anyone with a stock Tahoe Limited able to get some underside pics for me? I didn't pull these off, so I'm not exactly sure how they mount on there. I'm assuming I need to drill some holes in the bottom of the rockers (which I'm naturally nervous about doing). Any pics or help would be GREATLY appreciated. I'll be sure to post pics once I get these things painted and mounted up. I think they're gonna look great once I get them on.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Lol, yeah, been gone for a while. Just got super busy. Was working 2 jobs and averaging 75 hours a week for a while there. Just don't seem to have as much time as I used to, especially going back to school, but this term is almost done, and I have a little more time, and some extra money coming in to do some projects. How are things around here?