Cablguy's "White Lightning" ... 1997 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I love trollin his threads........he's such a patient individual that i can't help pushing them there buttonz!!!

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok everybody ... done some amp work last night ... had alot of fun ...
Mainly working on the new apmlifiers ... testing, listening, tearing up, repairing, modifications, things like that ...

Everybody ... Please meke sure you ask Mike (MOBS) whats it like to see a amplifier to "Make Power" at 4 htz !!! Something that VERY few amplifiers can do ...
Yes, you read it correctly ... 4 htz ...

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hell the 2hz wave was pretty funny too....but yeah, that 4hz was LOUD!!! Surprised the hell outta me, 40amp power draw.....very low current draw for that low of a speed, usually requires ALOT of juice to control a sub below 10hz due to not having the reverb effect and you're having to control the sub's in AND out movement instead of just relying on the "bounceback" effect.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ray fixed the turn on and off noise on the Black LP2250 Mike ... I need to take mine back over there to finish mine ...
Not sure what he did ... but he got it !!!