cab light thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok well i am still trying to decide on some cab lights for my truck so i figured a nice thread about them would be nice

since i have all cleared lights in the front im thinking about going with some clear lenses with amber leds in them

post up some pics different ones too

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
recon sells them pretty cheap. whole kits and lenses im pretty sure too. i have the kit but idk if i want to put them on or not lol.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone have the clear lenses with amber leds in them??

i wanna see what they look like before i go and buy some soon

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did you check recon? they have pictures of the clear and smoked lenses both lit and off with amber leds....

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya ive seen them on there but i was more looking to see what they look like on an actual truck and stuff

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oic. i would imagine they look just the same. idk of anyone on here with clears but i know tattooed4life has somthing other than stock.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i am goin to get just some regular chevy style amber cab lights

found some on amazon for $10 so i couldnt really pass that up

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah thats a good deal and they are pretty easy to intall. just take your time so it looks right!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i plan on using the how to from gmfs on how to install them with all the measurements and stuff and i plan on doing them as soon as they come in

i will eventually go with clear or smoked ones, but for now for that price i will just deal with them