bypass daytime runnig lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can also put just one or two clicks on the e-brake pedal, its not enough for the shoes to contac the drum, and it turns off the drls

But then ya have the annoying red brake light.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

TheBigMortboski

World's Tallest Midget
Reaction score
I have the answer to a question! I feel so smart!

You can push the dome override button four times and they'll turn off, but only if you have the automatic headlamps. My buddy's 2000 S-10 had them, and the trick worked, but a 2000 S-10 we had at work without the auto headlamps it didn't.

And I guess you could do the e-brake thing, but pulling the fuse is easier. And if you want the lights on, a simple flick of the wrist turns them back on.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
U can pull fuse 15... But if u have factory fog lights those will b disabled as well... Under the lower dash theres a small grey box with a circut board in it theres sum "foil lines" labeled drl if u scratch a line 2 break that they will b disabled... Or u can disconnect this honeycomb/ transformer looking thing in the lower dash directly in front of ur right knee wen ur sitting...