Bye Bye Boggers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
That's what I'm going to try to do, the original plan was factory rims with the Fabtech because of the track width but now I'm not getting the Fabtech I'd like to keep my rims.

Askme42

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/pts/3566097917.html

I was looking at these. But I change my mind every 5 min. The 94 will be my DD soon, so I'm looking at completely rebuilding the frontend adding a RCX 6", removing the body lift and adding 35's. just unsure if I want to buy used tires or get new one and put them on my stock sawblades. If I do buy new tires they will be Toyo open country MT's.

From what I saw those mud grapplers will give 10-12k miles is about it. I love the way they look but wanted my tires to last a little longer than that.

It was between trail grapplers and the Toyos for me. They almost identical designs and the trail grapplers are much cheaper. They do throw a few rocks is about it. All in all I love them.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm going to try to do, the original plan was factory rims with the Fabtech because of the track width but now I'm not getting the Fabtech I'd like to keep my rims.

Sell just the tires then, your current rims will look :boobs: with the rcx, but my opinion just might be biased ;)