Bye Bye Boggers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Please tell me you are either getting the GMC wheels with the Nittos or getting Toyos onto the old rims that the boggers were on ASAP lol

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Please tell me you are either getting the GMC wheels with the Nittos or getting Toyos onto the old rims that the boggers were on ASAP lol

New tires on the classic locks. Still deciding on tires. Probably toyos though!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yes and no, Yes i like them and will be running a similar set up on Vegas but with 285 Wild Peaks. No because they dont suit your truck as it is set up now. Maybe if it was a more aggressive tire perhaps.

If I had some sawblades in perfect condition I may use them with new tires. But I'll use the MT locks.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Heh i have 6 of the dang things....i plan on getting them sandblasted to strip off the clear coat and the paint in the cut outs and redoing the cut outs in black like you posted earlier and redo the rest of the rim in a silver that is as close as possible to stock finish.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Heh i have 6 of the dang things....i plan on getting them sandblasted to strip off the clear coat and the paint in the cut outs and redoing the cut outs in black like you posted earlier and redo the rest of the rim in a silver that is as close as possible to stock finish.

lol... i have 8 of them :nono: