Bye Bye Boggers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Good luck with that! :evillol:

I guess im pretty set on Toyos. i called a friend that works at the dealership i use to work at. and he told me $220 a tire for the 315/75R16 Open Country MT's. i was all excited cause thats a great deal. well i call him today and he tells me that the warehouse he gets tires from only has 1 tire and they will not EVER get any Toyos again. so he's calling them now to see if he can get me that 1 for really cheap. then ill have to buy three. Treaddepot.com has them for $256 a tire + shipping.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
nice i love coin stuff like that! lol

yeh and the guy buying them was happy with them. hes putting them on a nbs ecss with a 6/3. he said he drives it everyday but only goes 8 miles a day. oh well not mine to worry about anymore. lol

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
yeh and the guy buying them was happy with them. hes putting them on a nbs ecss with a 6/3. he said he drives it everyday but only goes 8 miles a day. oh well not mine to worry about anymore. lol

exactly sometimes i sell stuff to people and they mention just something ridiculous they're gona do with it, and i just think to myself idc as long as i get the cash haha

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
exactly sometimes i sell stuff to people and they mention just something ridiculous they're gona do with it, and i just think to myself idc as long as i get the cash haha

yep. i got the cash. but the boggers did have ALOT more tread than the tires he had...