Burnt and reborn 93 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hit us with detailes as you get time. It's tough to post when your busy. My next question is how the fuel system is setup.

hoover

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The one fitting that has the red X...about that...I already had one....so you actually need 2.

This is the filter you need to run if you have no return on the motor like mine Wix 33737....available anywhere
You must be registered for see images

The return is not hooked up yet...it will get a piece of push on hose and some clamps...not enough pressure to require more high dollar AN fittings....but you could if you wanted.

hoover

Reaction score
Be nice if they made a female m16x1.5 to 3/8 push lock adapter....but they dont...so I had to use a -6 coupler.....which made the thing 10ft long lol

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Quick questions.. How did you get around the anti theft and does the wiring entering the cab need to be kept at all? Or just the DLC and pedal wires?

hoover

Reaction score
Sorry, I've been gone so long, been a crazy several months. Truck has been totaled and rebuilt again since I last posted. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

As far as anti theft bypass goes, I did that with HPTUNERS...easy easy.

Most of the original harness will no longer be used, pretty much all you have to keep is signal wires for the gauges and crap..I just left all mine in the truck