Bumper Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks great. what are you going to use for coating?

A guy I work with does powder coating and can do texture. Not sure of the brand, if that's what you're looking for. He said he'd do it for me for $100-120

Which bedliner did you use btw?

Last edited:

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dupli color on my old blue truck. It turned out OK. I really like the hammer I had done on the bumper for my 2004 duramax.

Dethtats78

Reaction score
You did a sweet job on this! I have been looking at some of the aftermarket ones but they are way over priced IMO at least! I might just have to try to duplicate your setup here. Thanks for posting the dimensions as it will definitely help with the mock up! If you could do a couple more I am sure you could make a profit off them.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the cardboard looks badass and the cad design was pretty funny lol earlier in the thread. Definitely know what u were doing on the bend cuts.
Maybe they're will be a big enough 3D printer one day n it can be plastic n bam! Lol template! Anyways this was awesome progress and it's on a crew cab!! Even better! Lol it looks great without any paint actually just clear it and done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk