Building inner fenders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Heres todays progress.

Pass side inner fender and battery tray out.

You must be registered for see images attach

Modified battery tray.

Battery tray mounts. I did clean up all that HID mess too lol.

The orange strap is temporary until I build a battery hold down.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
lookin good. might i suggest if you pull your fender off to run the amp wires into the fender and out that rear hole and try and shove the fuseblock in that rear hole if it would fit. would be cool if you could kinda flush mount that fuse into the fender and hide the wires as much as you can. alittle flat black wire loom can go along way for a clean look!
and with my HIDs i just put the wire mess infront of the radiator support. its hidden behind the grill ;)
any why cannt you reuse stock battery hold down clamp? it looks like you still have the tab on there... just get a longer bolt or weld a nut onto the bottom of the support bracket. looks simple enough.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Have to modify the battery tray because its main support comes from the factory inner fender, bolts to two spots there, one on the core, and, one on the fender.

I am going to be taking out the dual fuse block and one of the runs of 4g once the EDC is up and running. I will run the one power wire through the fender and into the firewall. I'm really thinking about pulling my high beam HIDs out since I never use them and that will eliminate half of that mess on each side.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Imagine having another 2 balasst and wiring 2 deal with at least I think I can mount my ballast for my fogs behind the bumper.....

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Lol no thanks, if I still lived out in the middle of no where I would prob have all that stuff. I just don't need that or the extra attention here in town.