Building a 350 to have over 400 WHP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My dad and are are going to start building a 350 (UNLESS WE FIND A GOOD BIG BLOCK) for my truck to have over 400 WHP and we're going simple and doing a carb anybody know good quality parts companies for eveything we know what we need just not sure on companies to go with

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gonna take a lot. I have 3k into mine and I'm at 460hp 470 torque at the crank on my 383 running 10:1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not saying it's not achievable but it's gonna be costly.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes 350 are a dime a dozen but big power is a lot unless you get into forced induction

PYRITE

Reaction score
COMPETITION PRODUCTS HAS TOP NAME COMPONENTS AT REASONABLE PRICES. THEY ALSO HAVE AN EXCELLENT TECH DEPARTMENT TO HELP YOU ALONG THE WAY. IF THEY DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWERS YOUR LOOKING FOR THEY CAN PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH THE MANUFACTURERS AND THEY CERTAINLY WILL..... JUST ADD MONEY!

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your looking at a drop in engine look up Tristar engines. That is where I got my engine. Reasonably prived

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd get a crate motor but I want to know what goes into my engine and tranny (and transfer case) so it will all be able to handle the extra power and it's just another thing to keep me away from doing stupid things