Brake upgrades? Add Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justin93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as the title says,
Post up your pictures of your brake system. If modified or not; im considering putting a new rear brake system and returning my Master Brake (o reilly's rear drums) and getting something with a little better braking capabilities. I will be changing out my gears and all that good stuff soon so thats why i wanted to see what others have done and if so what are your opinions and would you recommend them? Pros vs Cons? Best value ?

My truck is on 35's currently 6" lift susp, 3" body lift and might move up to 37's or 38's in the near future and i would like a little quicker brake response.

Here are my fronts at this time:
You must be registered for see images attach

Rear's are just drums i've already went through the whole thing and replaced the wheel cylinders, hardware, and drums but i think i want a little bit more braking power.

Post pics, post suggestions - Let me know your guy's experience and recommendations.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
when I put my spindles on I had to move up to f44 brakes.. basically just stock extended cab brakes, I think the rotors are 1.25" thick instead of the 1" rotors I had. also I had to move up to the wider calipers and pads. not saying it's a huge improvement but my truck definitely stops better now. next time I do the brakes I'm going to get drilled and slotted rotors.

here's my factory setup

and here's the new stuff

basically just a wider rotor and caliper, but between new pads calipers and fluid it stops much better!

sent from the eskanalierra lol