brake brands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

primal1

Reaction score
need to do the brakes all around my tahoe. is there any brands to stay away from or to definately buy. i not looking to get rid of it any time. so something a little more does not concern me if it is worth it.

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wagner Thermoquiets are great. I've been using them on my and my customer's vehicles for years, no complaints yet. Stay away from low end house brand brakes. Far, far away.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wagner Thermoquiets are great. I've been using them on my and my customer's vehicles for years, no complaints yet. Stay away from low end house brand brakes. Far, far away.

X3 I have wagners on all 3 trucks

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What's wrong with house brand brakes?

Sent from somewhere in MN

Napa's medium and high end house brand are great quality IMO. Now orieleys house brand on the other hand, is absolute garbage. I was in a orieleys store one day, and a guy came in and said I want to return these (Brake pads). The guy behind the counter said "alright, what ones did you have?" Guy says "Your (insert Orieleys house brand name)" Guy behind counter says "No wonder you want to return these, nobody likes them". :rofl:

SAATR

/\___/\___/\___/\___/\
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with house brand brakes?

Sent from somewhere in MN

LOW END house brand brakes. I've worked for both O'Reillys and AAP, and I wouldn't recommend their bottom o the line to anyone, for any reason, even if you're selling the car.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thermo quiets for sure and some brand new Raybesto or Bendix rotors