Bought some PIAAs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! I've always wanted one of those but I thought it would look weird stock height. Is it a pro comp light bar?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
That will look nice on your truck. Understated and it won't take away from the lights or the truck.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Since your leaving the chrome rockers for now and there is no other black on the truck....

you should.......

chrome the light bar. :hidesbehindsofa:

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol you can get it in chrome .... undecided though... the rockers are probably going to go at some point so...

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look like some NICE PIAA's James! PIAA makes some kick ass lights!! And I'm with Dirty on the rockers, I'm not a fan of chrome rockers in general, but your truck really pulls them off nicely!!

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
x4? on the chrome, or build your own out of sst and shine it up like chrome (if you have the resources)

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i think that it would be the perfect amount of chrome.. im going to paint the vent visors this weekend so that everything kinda ties in somewhat... to me the chrome visors just look out of place and are screaming for some black paint.