Bought a 2nd GMT, C3500 Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I wasnt really looking for one but I've known this truck for 17 years, It belonged to the Dad of a good friend of mine. I started Kicking around the idea of buying it, neither one of us was too serious about it, then a few weeks ago he mentioned he might sell it, and I gave him a low offer, really not expecting him to take it. Well a week ago he said come get it! so here it is....

Ill post more pictures of it later, I gotta do all the fun DMV stuff tomorrow.

Its a 1991 C3500 1 Ton Dually, came with a 454 TBI motor, 4 speed Trans and a nearly perfect interior, the only thing wrong with it is the faded paint up top and the steering columns loose, which Ill be fixing that tomorrow..

has 140k miles and the old man was virtually the only one who drove it, so it hasnt been thrashed at all.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Nice! Cant wait to get a dually again someday

Sent from my SM-N910P

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
thanks guys

ordered up a few parts couple days ago, a new Ignition since I have to pull the old one out to get to the 3 bolts that are loose on the column, and I got a head unit... its pretty much bone stock. I cant really tell if anythings after market except the muffler and chrome tip.