Bogs at wot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Koeo 4.98 v
Engine on map disconneted map 10hg on map 2.82v
Alldata states a 1.2-2.3v variance
Also altitude is 78ft which should be around 3.6-5.2 koeo

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
well i have an update we have been getting a metric ton of rain lately and ive noticed when i start it up cold it runs like complete ass, until it warms up. Im wondering if it may be distributor related, since i may be having a bushing issue with rotor hitting the cap i figure maybe my ignition module is going out it is 20+ years old.

Yeti_Owner

Why be sober?
Reaction score
well i have an update we have been getting a metric ton of rain lately and ive noticed when i start it up cold it runs like complete ass, until it warms up. Im wondering if it may be distributor related, since i may be having a bushing issue with rotor hitting the cap i figure maybe my ignition module is going out it is 20+ years old.

Lol...you think?

Buy a new dizzy, yeesh. They cost about $120 bucks, max.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Alright update. Sprayed some water on the distributor cap to see if idle would change or mis.. Nothing no change.put 30 bucks worth of gas in it pulled out of the station she goes like a ***** ape. Accelerates better than it has in months no miss no bog nothing. Im stumped.

Adam

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Alright update. Sprayed some water on the distributor cap to see if idle would change or mis.. Nothing no change.put 30 bucks worth of gas in it pulled out of the station she goes like a ***** ape. Accelerates better than it has in months no miss no bog nothing. Im stumped.

Adam

Hmm wonder if it was bad gas? How low did you let it go? My 94 ran like a bag of potatoes once it dipped below 1/4

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Its been running like this for months. But my gas gauge is off ao im wondering if it was just low im gonna fill it tonight and see how she does for the nezt couple weeks

Adam

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped turns out my fuel filter was installed backwards and plugged truck runs better than ever before. 1st burnout this truck has ever done...WOOHOO!!

Adam