body lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billgmcallen

Reaction score
What is the smallest body lift kit I can get for one of these trucks? I can only find 2 and 3 inch kits, is there any 1 inch lifts?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
No but you can order one inch blocks from zone and performance acc. Just get longer bolts and viola 1" body lift

This truck has a 1" bl
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Billgmcallen

Reaction score
I really like that, I'm just a little worried about all the frame showing with the 3 inch

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I want a 1" BL. Is there a need to fix the filler neck and shift cable, etc... (anything that is affected by a 3) with a one inch?

Billgmcallen

Reaction score
I have a manual transmission and more concerns for me would be pulling the body up and leaving the tranny and transfer case in place...how would that effect my shifting

Billgmcallen

Reaction score
I'm thinking about the body lift because I was foolish and had a leveling kit which has collapsed my bump stop brackets where the upper arms have rubbed and crushed them

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I want a 1" BL. Is there a need to fix the filler neck and shift cable, etc... (anything that is affected by a 3) with a one inch?

When I read his thr:ear I don't believe he had to adjust or alter anything. But that was a long time ago.
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2