Body Lift Wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcman989

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive been closely watching ebay and craigslist and haven't found one yet. May just get the plastic pucks and piece together one myself based upon the instructions by performance accessories

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
18x and 160? come on now you can buy them brand new not scratched or dented for like $180 shipped thru summit.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
rcx has some good deals on their full 6 inch kits in the scratch and dent, now the $160 might be worth it but time you pay the $20 shipping charge you can buy a new kit.

Buying pucks seperate would cost too much by the time you buy the bumper brackets and whatever else, then find the bolts and buy them too. I know the bolts aint gonna be cheap, I'd bet $5-10 a bolt for something that long and to get strong ones.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
What are the pros and cons of a body lift? how doeas it affect towing and hauling?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep cons are really the looks, frame shoping, bumpers hanging low and big gaps in the fenders, all of which can be made much better.

towing and hauling I wouldn't see it affecting, except maybe in bed hauling, tey supply stell blocks to support the bed to keep it from caving in with heavy loads, or so they say.

Now if you raise the rear bumper, you can't tow with it, but if you leave it or have a hitch you can still tow.