body lift pics and questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Billgmcallen

Reaction score
I ordered a performance accessories 3 inch body lift a few days ago and I've been prepping my truck and its rusty bolts for the install. Does anyone have pics of how much manual 4wd shifter sticks out after the install and how a manual transmission shifter looks after the install? Did anyone have problems shifting?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I ordered a performance accessories 3 inch body lift a few days ago and I've been prepping my truck and its rusty bolts for the install. Does anyone have pics of how much manual 4wd shifter sticks out after the install and how a manual transmission shifter looks after the install? Did anyone have problems shifting?

yeah I can get you pics, I still have to adjust mine to get into 4lo but I have 4 high.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

there's a pic of the transfer case lever

Billgmcallen

Reaction score
Thanks for the response...so do you think there is enough play in the lever to get it to go in 4 low?