Blue Interior Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
My dash panel keeps rattling loose driving down the highway, looked behind it and found out that most of the tabs are gone. My question is, since there aren't many blue interiors around me, how would it look with beige panels mixed with blue? OR has my cheese slid off my *******? :anitoof:

Bigfoot

Zombie Response Team
Reaction score
The cover that goes over the cluster, radio, hvac, etc I found a beige hoe with a full interior at a local junk yard. Just wondering if anybody changed the colors of their dash or mix and matched them.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
you can buy tab covers at lmc truck i think...mine were cracked and the covers hold it down fine

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I swapped interior in my '93 when I had it. Bought the truck as a white exterior/blue interior. Painted the truck black and didnt think the blue interior looked good so I found a wrecked truck and pulled the gray interior. The dash was blue for a while until I got help swapping that. I didnt mind it that much but did end up swapping it to gray.