Black or Chrome wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Black ones for sure. One there more easy to keep up and you dont have to really worry about the flaking or anything like that

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you don't get cheapo chrome ones like the ones that are $50-70 a wheel then it won't flake.

some chrome alum. wheels do, I've had chromed alum. stuff do it. Polished won't flake but you have to polish it or seal it.

also the cheaper chrome wheels rust very quickly and the more expensive ones do not.

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys. from the sound of his brother he doesn't have a choice but to go with the black but we'll see

dkh_524

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what about taking all the molding and chrome off only if he takes the black wheels. i think he should.

SinisterSilverado

Chronic Boredom
Reaction score
If he has to take the black wheels then it might flow better without the chrome rocker panels and stuff. Either way though, personally, I'm not a fan of stick on chrome so I would say take it off.