Black halo headlights and black bumper lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I originally bought these headlights from Bryce here on the site but I decided to go in a different direction now. The headlights are black with the halos in the high beams, they are missing the mounting plates so you will have to take the plates off your old headlights to use these. They are used with light scratches but they look great. I was told they work fine but I did not test them so i'm selling them as is, one of the lights also has some purple lettering in the corner from sitting on the bubble wrap in the heat (I didn't try to clean it off but it should come right off, if it is a big deal I will try to clean it before you buy them)

The bumper lights are brand new, all black still in the original box, taken out to look at then put back in the box.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also forgot to mention that the headlights have extra sealant around them to keep water from getting in there.

Asking $70 Paypal shipped to the 48 states for both. I'd also look into trades for a set of black headlights without the halos in them and the bumper lights with the reflectors in them.

tractorking

Reaction score
I'd be interested. They fit a 1998 k1500 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should, as long as you don't have a W/T grille then they will fit any year I think.

94GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about 94 gmc sierra?

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I only have the headlights now, but I was gonna put them on mine since nobody wanted them and I couldn't get my mounting plates to work, it looks like you need to sand down some plastic on the headlights not really sure. If you want to mess with them lets say $30 shipped and they are yours.

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only have the headlights now, but I was gonna put them on mine since nobody wanted them and I couldn't get my mounting plates to work, it looks like you need to sand down some plastic on the headlights not really sure. If you want to mess with them lets say $30 shipped and they are yours.

Thanks man, I'll pass. Think i'm just going to look for the full kit.