Billet Grille Inserts...Who Has 'Em?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Here's the dually

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from the big block!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
well ive had my billet on my truck since november 2009
its a Trex grill. and i love the thing. ive never polished it once and i daily drive it year round in indiana weather so it sees plenty of salt and crap!
i probably should remove the grill and polish it by hand this year. it has gotten kinda dull.

i found another grill from the junkyard thats in alittle ruffer shape than mine BUT with alittle sandpaper on the face and some polish and elbow grease it should shine up like new again!
im going to eventually clean up the new grill and chop it alittle and tuck it in the bumper to swap out those old grills that came on the bumper and slap this Trex grill in for a matching grills.

but either way ive never thought badly about a nice looking billet grill! even when they real old they still can clean up! its a great improvement! the only ugly looking grills ive seen is when people slap those chrome edging onto the factory grill slits... but i must say from 10ft away it looked good....LOL but looks ghetto up closer than that.LOL