New kid from South GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Chris is the name and I'm the new kid here. I've owned 3 fords since i was 16. Two got totalled and one i got rid of because i got tired of fooling with it. Dirt slow and i was always breaking something on it.

A little bit of my ride history:

First ride:
2002 Ford Crown Vic Base
Early 2002 production. Rolled out of STAP in september 2001.
Light Ice Blue Metallic
2 previous owners, all within my family.
Was stock untill i got it.
A few mods included: Wiesco pistons, Manley rods, MZT, tune, weight reduction.
It was running 11.2:1 compression ratio out of a 2v mod motor. I did visual mods, made it look like a beat old cop car mostly. Sleeper aspect.

Second ride:
Okay After i got rear ended in the rain by a kid texting while driving mommy's explorer 4x4. I told myself I deserve an upgrade. Insureance cut me a check for 1700$ and let me get the car back. I parted it out and ended up with a little over 5k in cash. So i went and got a loan from Navy Fed and picked up a;
2004 Crown Vic Lx Sport.
Midnight Grey
every factory option except sub and moonroof.
I kept the engine stock as i was not racing the car, i had grown up a bit by then and quit playing fast and furious.
I upgraded all the speakers in it and added components up front.
pioneer 6x9s on the rear deck
pioneer 6x9's in the font doors
kicker 6.5" components in the dash covered by mesh. tweeters placed in the A pillars.
The sound was clear as hell, decent amount of bass, but there's never replacement for subs though.
Anyways, that car got totalled by a driver for pizza hut delivering pizzas without insurance. I went after pizzza hut for compensation. Payed the loan off plus left me with 15k in my pocket (includes the 5k i had from the previous vic, since i payed into it upfront)

Third ride:
2006 Ford Ranger Sport Fx2
Nothing too special about this ride, I gave it some more punch, but there wasn't much available for a 3.0 Vulcan engine.
I opened the rear end, Factory 8.8 with 4.10s. I installed a Detroit True Trac LSD and kept the 4.10's.
K&N drop in filter
Factory CAI off a 4.0
1.8 Roller Rocker swap
Tune
Similar speaker setup ad the 2004 Lx Sport except I had to dremmel to make the 6x9's fit up front and i had 6x8's in the back. I had two speaker boxes in the back with 2 6.5" woofers and 3" tweeters in them.
I had lowered the truck on a 2-2 drop and i was on factory sized tires. 29".
I sold it for 11,800.

Now, to my current ride:
1996 Chevy C1500 Single Cab Short bed. 119k. Original engine trand rebuilt at 100k.
Vortec 350
4L60e

Mods:
Eagle Alloy oldschool mag Wheels 15x8
BFG Radial tires in 275 60 15
Body color front valence
Polished tailgate
Fog lights
Tinted windows 20%
Sunstrip 15%
Leer Tonneau Cover
Bed lighting
LED courtesy lighting in blue
LED Dome light in white
Billet Grille
Crystal headlights and corner markers
Light covers (I barely use them)
Billet interior kickplate
Billet shift lever
Billet Door sills
Faded Chrome exterior handles
Chrome interior door handles
Kicker 5x8
Rockford Fosgate 6.5 door speakers
Rockford Fosgate Prime R1T-S Tweeters
K&N CAI with larger filter element
Granatelli MAF
Custom 2.5" down pipes with magnaflow cats
Flowmaster catback, dual rear
160* T-Stat
Hypertech Programmer

I bought the truck from a Chevrolet dealership in Fernadina Fl for 6260 out the door.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Background about me:
18 year old college student. Knocking out my core studies for an Mechanical Engineering degree. I have a couple "student" ASE certifications, Suspension & Steering, Brakes, and Electrical. For work, I work at a local Inn doing maintenance and repair. I do all my own work on vehicles myself except a few things, like tire repair and tuning, I leave that to the professionals. I can do tire repair but my patience for it is none. Anyways, I like going fast and pushing things to the limit. I cant count how many times I've shot a spark plug out the top of my 02 Vic's head, damn 4 thread heads :evil: . Anyways, once I'm able to post links i'll start a build thread And document my progress with my truck. You guys got any questions for me?

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! What are your plans for the truck?

I'm plannnig on keeping the truck clean with some drivetrain and engine modifications. I also have some exterior mods planned and will be working on the interior. I'm saving up to redo the whole sound system in it.

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the Welcome guys. Looking forward to becoming a member of the community.