billet grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BTW, miles. I think it was 1badgmc that was sayin he had put some chrome tape or something on the bars of his stock grill and it looked pretty good. Whoever it was, wanna post up some pics?

It was me, but that was on my '91 GMC grille. The bars on the '94+ GMC grilles are thinner and wouldn't work well with the tape idea.

also want to stay away with it looking to trashy with the tape

Have you ever seen one done that way? I wouldn't consider it trashy when everyone who looked at it believed it to be a true billet insert. I don't make a habit of doing trashy mods to my trucks.

the 30 bar billet is the best grill for an obs imo

Absolutely.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id like to see a pic of this grill 1badgmc
i doubt it looking trashy
u can do some cheap mods without em looking trashy but hell if u just like spending money

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea my truck is a 95 so i'm not sure if that tape trick will work. sorry i didn't mean to offend anyone with that trashy comment i just feel like if i'm gonna do something i'm gonna do it right you know? just seems lazy to me to tape them to make it look like its something else...

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
id like to see a pic of this grill 1badgmc
i doubt it looking trashy
u can do some cheap mods without em looking trashy but hell if u just like spending money

I don't have any pics from when it was on the truck, but I kept the insert when I cut it out for the actual billet. This thing has been in storage for 12 years since it came off the truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

yea my truck is a 95 so i'm not sure if that tape trick will work.

It was me, but that was on my '91 GMC grille. The bars on the '94+ GMC grilles are thinner and wouldn't work well with the tape idea.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie