Big mad today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayboney

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Rant incoming:
Some piece of trash lowlife tried breaking into my Tahoe yesterday while I was at work. I would of loved to catch them in the act! *Baseball bat* I'm more mad that they scratched/marred the paint! Luckily they didn't know what they were doing as I've heard these door handles are easy to just pop out.
I ordered some metal door handles And I think I'm gonna eliminate the key cylinders as I have a viper alarm.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That super sucks!!!! I've had it happen before where they went under that handle and they still took a chunk of paint. The other time they took a crowbar and pried the door open, still has a dent.
I've heard of others getting the back door handles, without the key and used them
Ya....trash ain't the word for them.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, usual method actually does more damage, because they go in under the handle and bend the door sheetmetal. I wouldn't mention it here otherwise but every POS thief out there knows how to do that.. except one, apparently!

Richard