Big block exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarolar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice I was talking about it at work and my buddy has two 50 series flows with about 30 mins runtime on them he said he would give me for a bottle of ciroc vodka so I am going to take him up on that offer and see what they sound like. He only used them temporary on a street rod he was building for his nephew because he lives in a neighborhood and didn't want to piss everybody off.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Thanks for all the advice I was talking about it at work and my buddy has two 50 series flows with about 30 mins runtime on them he said he would give me for a bottle of ciroc vodka so I am going to take him up on that offer and see what they sound like. He only used them temporary on a street rod he was building for his nephew because he lives in a neighborhood and didn't want to piss everybody off.

I think you'll be happy with the 50s. I've never run them personally but have yet to hear one I didn't like the sound of.

But there is very little that will be loud at highway speeds anyways. My straight pipes are noticeable of course, but you only really go "wow that's loud" on acceleration at lower speeds. For the most part on the highway you can hear them, but not obnoxious. That's a small block in my case, and just my opinion.