Big 3 question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to start making a Big 3 kit using high quality parts. Who do you think makes the best OFC wires? For mine on my hoe I used left over stinger wire from my stero install. I do a lot of camping and expidition trails and for the past 3 years I haven't had any problems with my electrical. This would be my way of giving back to a fourm that has helped me. Let me know what you think and keep an eye out.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
X2 on Kicker wiring. You could tie that stuff in knots if you wanted to, even the 0ga. Use it in both of my trucks.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did look at the kicker wire first and it is some good wire for inside the truck. I also looked at some DB wire but I don't like how thin the wire shielding was. I do a lot of camping and expidition trails and know first hand how important having good and dependable gear is. When I build these kits I want them to be the best and trouble free mod on the trucks. I know I put mine through hell over the years and still going strong. Tomorrow I'm going to stop by a buddies stero shop and see what he is running. I need to be able to buy the wire by the spoil and not by the foot. Like I said I plan on building them for years and I don't want to have to worry about different name brands of wire. Thanks for the input and please post up what wire you like.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I have no input, but I would be interested in a kit if you put one out. I, like many, get frustrated trying to figure out what wire goes with what terminal, etc etc, when i all I want to do is replace my crappy grounds lol.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Give me a few weeks and I'll have 3 diffrent kits avable. Waiting on some part to come in and some testing. I'll send you a pm when I get everything ready and I am satisfied that my kits are 100%.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to start making a Big 3 kit using high quality parts. Who do you think makes the best OFC wires? For mine on my hoe I used left over stinger wire from my stero install. I do a lot of camping and expidition trails and for the past 3 years I haven't had any problems with my electrical. This would be my way of giving back to a fourm that has helped me. Let me know what you think and keep an eye out.
Let me know when their available and the cost. Thanks and good luck.

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Will do. Waiting on parts sucks! I'll make a post tomorrow listing the kits and prices and when everything comes in I'll make one up with pics showing what it will come with. I will have a dual battery kit as well.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Will do. Waiting on parts sucks! I'll make a post tomorrow listing the kits and prices and when everything comes in I'll make one up with pics showing what it will come with. I will have a dual battery kit as well.

That's good, because I have dual batteries lol.