Best truck wax/ polish do you guys recommend.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been using Zymol pre wax cleaner and polish on my truck for some time but was wondering what you guys use and recommend.
I have to say I have had good luck with them but looking to try somthing new any suggestions before I go and buy??

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I like Maguir's NXT 2.0. I've had friends ask if I just had my truck painted after I've finished waxing it. The black one. Original '98 paint. I use an orbital buffer. 4+ hours to do by hand. Less than 2 with the buffer.
My dad uses it on all his antique/collector vehicles. He has an old school locker filled with every wax & polish that you could imagine, but he swears by that stuff.
I like 'Adam's' products, too. Especially their tire dressings.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
anything 3M imo and this purple stuff I used to have was amazing I wish I could remember the name of it.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Word, Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing FTW!

Amen Brotha!! Yes I can't recommend 3M enough when it comes to polishes and compounds. Check out 3M's "Perfect it" line of Glazes and Compounds. AMAZING product, I've been using it for years and nothing compares!

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
These are my go-to's
You must be registered for see images attach

1st I wash it, then I hit it with the clay bar.
Then the Meguiar's 205.
Hand buff the Meguiar'sGold Class and call it a day.

Then (between waxes) I use Lucas Speed Wax.

-Truckin-

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have had excellent results with meguiars cleaner wax "the burgundy color bottle"

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Amen Brotha!! Yes I can't recommend 3M enough when it comes to polishes and compounds. Check out 3M's "Perfect it" line of Glazes and Compounds. AMAZING product, I've been using it for years and nothing compares!

I learned about the 'Perfect it' line through working on aircraft. When the wood guys did a finish on their projects, it sometimes had up to 30 coats of acrylic. The stuff that they used both between coats & for the final polish was all '3M Perfect it'. Amazing to see a piece of untouched veneer end up looking like it had a finish that was 20' deep.