Best rear lift springs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm ordering a set in either a 5.5 or 5 inch lift for the rear of the 97 and am wondering what most of you guy's are running and what you recommend. currently i've just got the add-a-leaf 4 inch block setup from back in the day when i was running the rcx lift.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
i hear good things about superleft if your trying to get an off the shelf product. alcan springs can make you a custom set taylored to what you need and the specs of your truck

smalfrey

Reaction score
Im runing the procomp 5.5 in lift srpings on mine and so foar they heave been great. I havent towed or hauled anything yet but the ride is fairly smooth for a higher arched spring.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Yea I'm about to do a shackle flip so I can ditch the block in the back. I may still need a smaller spring if I switchthe front out from an 8 inch spring to a 6 inch

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was considering running the shackle flip also. If i do i'll swap the springs i have now as they are junk. May run like a 3/4 ton spring with the shackle flip and a zero rate then i'd be sitting pretty decent i think.

AJKZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i am running BDS 6" springs on mine and i love them. i hauled bobcats with double axle trailers a few times with mine with no sag, they are alot better than my stock ones with blocks IMO.