Best Quality body parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boomhower83

Reaction score
I am needing some fenders, rockers, cab corners ect. (I probably could have just said "body parts" and everyone would have known exactly which ones with these trucks. :() I have been searching all over the net for body parts but the ones I am finding have terrible reviews about how the parts came dented or damaged or how thin and cheap the metal is. Where can I get the best built body parts? I do not mind paying more for a superior product. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The better parts should have a CAPA certification. I get my aftermarket parts from Keystone ,they are a nationwide co. that services auto body shops. They deliver to my door and I can look at parts before paying for them. If they don't deliver near you ask a local body shop where they get their CAPA certified parts. In my state insurance co. can only use OEM or CAPA certified parts for collision repairs.

https://www.keystoneautomotive.com/

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Practically any new body parts, including OEM from the dealer, will come needing some bodywork - they ship in cardboard boxes; dents and dings happen. Some do magically make it through but most will have SOME dings.

Richard