best headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirty

Reaction score
wheres the best place to get good quality head lights at a good price?
i know ebay amazon and places light that have headlights but where else can they be found and not be cheap replacements

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
The $50 set I got off amazon 3 years ago still look and function perfectly. Tons of places sell headlight assemblies. Just don't buy the cheap ones if you don't want cheap ones.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There are replacement ones out there with glass lenses & metal housings. IIRC, the last person that I had heard that bought those got them for under $100.00.

koolademan22

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Certifit.com that is where the body shops get their parts from

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took the OEM Guidex ones on my 1994 model about 10 years ago and wet sanded them with 320 grit sandpaper until the yellow sanded out, and what i was sanding was milky white meaning i was down to good pkastic, then i sprayed them with a professional automotive enamel clearcoat, dupont centari i think it was. 2 light coats letting it tack up between coats to not melt the plastic, and one last heavy coat for smooth look, and shine. 10 years later no fogging, no discoloring etc. This works good unless your after a different look than stock.

Hope this helps
Matt

Last edited:

dirty

Reaction score
I guess I got some more looking to do all I've seen have been the cheaper ones. I've used certifit in the past on different things with not much luck on parts fitting. As far as sanding and clearing that would be what I'd do if I still had stock lights. The previous owner changed to some cheap aftermarket lights. Thanks for the replys