Battery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
What batteries are y'all running in your trucks? The 94 needs a new one and i don't want to break the bank but i don't want a crappy one. it currently has a ACDelco battery in it and has lasted a while but I'm not to convinced on there batteries... I have a Yellow Top Optima in my 97 and love it but I'm not forking out that kind of cash on a battery! So whats the best "bang for your buck" battery?

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
My dad always tells me to get a diehard battery.. no real experience with other batteries though.

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
i prefer Interstate batteries. The one i have currently in my OBS has top and side post connections.

I may have to change battery(s) when i get air ride since most guys use 2 batteries.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The yellow top died a few months ago in my 99 and It was replace with a duralast so far so good

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What batteries are y'all running in your trucks? The 94 needs a new one and i don't want to break the bank but i don't want a crappy one. it currently has a ACDelco battery in it and has lasted a while but I'm not to convinced on there batteries... I have a Yellow Top Optima in my 97 and love it but I'm not forking out that kind of cash on a battery! So whats the best "bang for your buck" battery?

i prefer Interstate batteries. The one i have currently in my OBS has top and side post connections.

I may have to change battery(s) when i get air ride since most guys use 2 batteries.

I am going to second Dewayne here, I love Interstate batteries and have a 1000CA/880CCA side and top post in my truck now. Got it at my local alternator/starter place for $105 over 2 years ago and have never had an issues. It has an 84 month warranty too.

Plus they used to sponsor Bobby Labonte and he is my favorite driver.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the one i have is the one devin has ^^^^^

i couldn't recall the specs on it..but remember devin commenting on the one i bought at the time i bought it.

I don't remember the group number but could go look. I know he said this is the biggest one that will fit in my stock tray and it is rated higher than the factory group size battery.

Mine has never let me down. My alternator is the weak link now.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Nice, I'll go interstate if I can get one for around that price! Guess I'll be making a call in a little while.