Battery Drain :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
I have a battery drain that's been plaguing me for a while... It's around a 1 amp draw using a DVOM
When I remove the IGN Fuse and The Battery fuse it drops down to 0.1amp draw so I know it's coming from those circuits

Anybody know what I should be looking for? What circuits are even on the Battery fuse? And I have no idea about the IGN draw.

Fuzzy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's the loads for the underhood fuse box.

You must be registered for see images attach

Fuzzy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where are you measuring your amperage draw at? The Battery Cable going to the fuse block I assume? Check the other positive wires (albeit unlikely) for amp draws. I think the fuses you pulled are intermittent fuses that provide power to different bars in the fuse block, which could easily shut off several circuits when you unplug them. If you are unable to isolate it down to a more specific circuit then I would pull the fuse block up and check the backside for any corrosion or signs of damage.