Bagged ExtCab question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
do any of you guys space up the tranny and carrier bearing? like if you were lowered 4/6?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, yes I have a spacer for the carrier bearing and also a transmission mount spacer they are from Ridetech and ar supplied with their Airbar setup, but I have kept them with my KP, my drive line angle's are perfect!

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
thanks for the quick response, could i bother you enough to measure them for me?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just recently did, because I built some spacers for my new DD, the carrier bearing spacer is 2 and a 1/4 inches tall, and the trans spacer is 1.5 inches tall.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just seen this an well......now I would like to know if I need to do this since i'm lowered 4/6?
An another ? I went to ridetech to find the spacers an couldn't find them?

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
after looking through the AirBar instructions, it only only shows a carrier bearings spacer p/n# A140. might need to call and order it tho

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I have the spacers for my bagged truck as well but I am using the belltech carrier bearing spacer kit. I don't know the part number. I also don't know if they still make it or not. But it is simple to make one.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I was wondering about this the other day. Also Eric would you want to meet up somtime and give me a price on bagging my truck?

supertrucker1978

She Does???
Reaction score
I have a trans and carrier bearing spacer that came with my hotchkis rear springs I can donate to someone if anyone wants to pay the shipping.