Badlands trip January 14?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do it!!!

we are always trying to get new people to join the rest of us usual illinois guys

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You have a few months now quit dicking with it get a 350 w open headers and drop it in that *****!!!!!

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you wanna pay for the motor, motor mounts, trans/bellhousing, and all that good stuff

im waiting on some more info on what wires should have what voltage on them, then if all that checks out im gonna find another pcm and try that and hope it fixes it...this thing has kicked my ass the past 2 weeks i have owned it

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
you wanna pay for the motor, motor mounts, trans/bellhousing, and all that good stuff

im waiting on some more info on what wires should have what voltage on them, then if all that checks out im gonna find another pcm and try that and hope it fixes it...this thing has kicked my ass the past 2 weeks i have owned it

I've got a motor and trans :)

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
350sbc, th350, np203........that's all ya need to know for that jeep....motor mounts are the simplest part!!!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
lol you know you want one junkyard 350 for 350.00 bucks and a lil time with backyard fabrications and you'll get er done. I guess I better quit knocking on chrysler products now lol

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol ya you better watch what you say....that DODGE you have now might just get upset with you

i have nothing against the 4.0...probably one of the top best motors they made i think, they are solid, dependable, you can beat the living hell out of them and they just take it

ive only seen a few of them actually blow up and thats usually because of poor maintenance

my problem is just with wiring or ecm i believe...just not sure why it worked once and not again...o well