Badlands trip January 14?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Hate to break up the party with a dumb question..........BUT, what are the badlands?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
badlands offroad park in attica indiana

great place to go wheeling in anything from an atv/dirtbike to jeeps to fullsizes...hell last time i even saw a topkick there

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
That 4.0 block is legendary, design is near same as the "Hurricane Six" used in the....40's or 50's, I dont recall offhand when it was introduced, but it was a badass engine even then....

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so whats the update on the badlands trips? thinkin ill have a quad in the next few weeks and wold like to go the same time as everyone else

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
well I've got about 20 of my redneck buddies from home goin, along with some people from jk forum/jk freaks forum. I'm not gonna too much wheeling in the truck maybe a few holes, I'm bringing the bikes down :)

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so you going to the badlands this saturday then still will??

i doubt i will make it there, but a kid i work with might be trading a truck for a warrior up in seneca so i might take my 450r along and hit up the cliffs if its nice or if i get the jeep running i might

idk really depends on if i get the jeep running this week if i do anything

might have a lead on a decent 20ft extra wide car hauler trailer for 1k too......