badlands trip 56k warning...lots of pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya the badlands is just a sweet park...there is literally a little bit of everything there...sand rocks mud trails...some really tight trails, water

i didnt break anything but got quite muddy and a few scratches....TD(one with the nbs gmc on swampers) got a good dent in his 3rd door at the bottom from a downed tree he didnt see on the trail

and tyler broke quite a bit on his jeep (the one i tried to pull out)...broke the rear u-joint, transfer case, front shock mount and bent the lower arm on the pass side when we were trying to get him out

other than that we didnt really have to much breakage

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is this?? Looks super fun I wanna come down there in the summer

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the park is in attica, in

it was about a 2.5 hr drive there for me and i live in central illinois, but i also went a lil bit out of the way to travel over there with some other guys

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I get my Tahoe running good enough I wanna drive across the states... This summer hopefully but it will probably be next summer realistically