BACK IN A 400 ...If You Were To Put My Yukon And Silverado In A Blender....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn nice man. I'm tryin to talk my wife into letting go of our problem child Trailblazer for a GMT400 Tahoe. I'd like to get her in a paid off truck I can work on myself, LOL.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks boys,

I might wait a bit and see if they grow on me. Otherwise what do you think the tails are worth?

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn nice man. I'm tryin to talk my wife into letting go of our problem child Trailblazer for a GMT400 Tahoe. I'd like to get her in a paid off truck I can work on myself, LOL.

I hear you on that, I don't know what it is about the Tahoe and Yukon 400s but I love them.

Studio54

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks boys,

I might wait a bit and see if they grow on me. Otherwise what do you think the tails are worth?

about as much as a glad garbage bag.

Buy some new tails for it. PLEASE.

Looks good though, besides the hood guard and tail lights.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks boys,

I posted a set on here last year from my local craigslist that was $100. I had lots of people asking me to pick them up for them. So I'd say at least 100 then....