b&m electronic shift kit on 4l603

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scaavrf

Reaction score
well it shouldnt be hard wired to your pcm, it should be spliced into two of the wires coming out of your pcm, so if you can just remove it from there that would be the best. but scissors can work as well i suppose, just cut it before the little box and tape it.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea thats what i did. worked great. thanks! still shifts high and doesnt know what gear it should stay in but i'm guessing thats my tune/speed sensor on tranny

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck doesnt have any issues with this thing. if i put it back to stock mode on b&m thing, it shifts normal like it should. it must be ur tune b/c my truck has 200k miles and shifts perfectly fine.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well my tranny runs smooth now and the engine runs great except the minor oil leak which i cant locate. the shift points are just off so i'm guessing speed sensor since my speedometer is off. 100 dollar part though...anyone know where thats located on the tranny? cause its on the top i aint dropping the tranny again...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
But the tune i want is pretty high cause a want a blackbear tune and i live nowhere near that

You can just mail them the ECM for them to tune it. There's a few steps involved back and forth but I think it works out pretty well.