b&m electronic shift kit on 4l603

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are these electronic shift kits good on the 4l60e's cause if they are i'd rather get one of them instead of buying the one that goes in the valve body

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Do you have a link to what your talking about? Most shift kits I've seen go in the valve body but you can change up the shift points in the PCM. The kit that comes recommended usually for our trucks is the Transgo HD2 shift kit

98chevy4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its on summit its just a b&m electronic shift kit one of my friends had one on a ford of his and he said he loved it so i thought bout getting one for mine

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I doubt it does anything a good tune won't :imo: but I've never been around one so I have no experience with them

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have one in my truck. it came in it when i bought it, yea it works. when its not on tranny is in normal shifting mode, mode 1 it has a slight firmer shift which is what its on all the time, and the 2nd setting i use it when hauling stone or mulch for higher shifter points.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would just get a tune or a built tranny or both.