Auto t manual transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick94

Reaction score
I want to convert my 1994 auto t manual. Have a 1989 with manual transmission. Ca I use the clutch pedal assembly from my 89 in my 94?

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
How difficult to install the clutch pedal assembly. Do you have pictures you could share?

the whole assembly just bolts right in, not all that hard, you then can take the needed wires off the column for the neutral safety switch and hook them to the clutch petal switch, should be a yellow wire and purple wire if i remember right, yellow comes from the ignition switch and purple goes to the starter

the other wires on the neutral switch are for your reverse lights and will need to go to the switch on the trans.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
There's alot of info in the tranny section about this. I was just in there yesterday and saw a couple of write ups about it.

Nick94

Reaction score
Thank you for all your feedback. It appears that the transmission i have is not NV 35oo because is only a 4 speed with a granny gear and is not the MS465 because the case is all alluminum. So I been told I may have a geotrag 290? what can you tell me about this transmission.