Audio recommendations

Best option

• 2-way drivers

• New crossovers and drivers

• Replace current drivers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That seems like a lot of time, money and effort just to play rap. Couldn't you get by with a mono amp and a 15" subwoofer?

You must be registered for see images attach
A. I don't just play rap.
B. I don't see how a 15" sub is any better for my application considering I wanted a balanced system.
C. The sub is powered by a monoblock amp.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Darrin De May

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, I was just tryin' to be amusing. Although it DOES crack me up when I see (and HEAR) systems that guys spend bundles putting together simply to make loud thumping noises.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just picked uyp my kickpanels....and considering component sets now..
My CDT componet 6.5" are to large for the kicks...\

Could you tell me how happy you are with the Infinity Primus 6.5 components?

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just picked uyp my kickpanels....and considering component sets now..
My CDT componet 6.5" are to large for the kicks...\

Could you tell me how happy you are with the Infinity Primus 6.5 components?
I like them. They won't fit in the q logic kick panels without modification. I had to modify to get the kappas in there too. It's pretty easy to cut below where the tweeters mount to fit the grille.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like them. They won't fit in the q logic kick panels without modification. I had to modify to get the kappas in there too. It's pretty easy to cut below where the tweeters mount to fit the grille.

Thanks...Would you be so kind as to share a picture so I can get a better picture?
Also, how much power do you think they can handle?
I like good clean music at higher volumes, and I tend to listen to allot of diffrent music..

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks...Would you be so kind as to share a picture so I can get a better picture?
Also, how much power do you think they can handle?
I like good clean music at higher volumes, and I tend to listen to allot of diffrent music..
I'm not going to pull the grill off to show you the hole I cut, but the top of the grill is nestled into the hole I cut. Basically cut a crescent flush with the mounting surface and about 3/4" up. I used a dremel with a saw attachment. They handle the 100W I send to them just fine. They sound like they have some headroom, but I never tested them out. I set everything up so it sounds balanced, and left it.
You must be registered for see images attach

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is exactly what I wanted to see..
Thanks for the pic!
Glad to help, sorry about the quality, and the crap on my carpet, read your post on my easy to Lowe's lol