audio cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon mafia

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up!!! i know this has been asked a million times but i this question but this one is under different circumstances!
Well a year ago i bought a 85 bronco and dumped a load of money into including a killer sound system!Kenwood head unit ,6x8s, 6.5s and an amp anyways i got a 95 2 door yukon 4x4!!
well anyways its got two blown speakers in the back and the front to work pretty good for stock,, but im wanting to take the sound system out of the bronco and put it in the yukon. anyways how much would it cost to get all this put into the yukon? i only use heavy duty wiring too, my junior year my teacher got a killer audio system in her car and cheaped out on the wiring and it caught on fire due to that and took out 3 other students cars to.

just wondering considering i already have everything needed.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
last speakers I had installed cost me about 50 bucks at Best Buy...I did the fronts but the backs in my honda were a pita.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Use all new wires. Get a 4ga wiring kit. H/U, amp, & 6.5's will all work in your truck. Do the 'Big 3' & make sure that everything has good grounds. Should be easily do-able on a weekend even with minimal experience.

Chevyboy95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do it yourself not much at all, cost of wire and not much more. If you get a shop to do it, one, they might not do a job to your standard, two, they will charge you for their wire price most likely which is extremely expensive, and three, labor fees.

I would personally learn to do it myself if you have the time. You will learn a good deal about wiring and save some cash.