Attn: Guys running Treadwrights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrp12357

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i should state what i use my truck for. i use it for work mostly which is hauling the occasional mulch load or stone load and thats maybe a handful times in spring and summer. its my local city driver, if i have long trips, i take out the 04 impala

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol you're gonna argue and like it!!!

j/k man. Your visor has found a new lifetime home on my truck lol.

Yea I'd run em in a heartbeat then without worry. We have to do the occasion trip down the highway, was about 10 miles or so one way on the highway everyday, sometimes more, and would be more now if we were getting to work. Bad weather and outside work sucks. We'd have to haul all the tools and equipment in mine and then haul trash and leftovers off and such, were putting quite a few miles on it for awhile. Plus the wife takes it evrynow and then when we go to her parents, and that's highway to get there, about half hour drive. So for me, still kinda scared, but if it was daily in city and not much hauling I'd do it for sure, or off roading definately. Like a trail only or hunting rig you bet.